Winter Maintenance 2021 Update
The club is now full and we are not accepting any new members. Our next registration will be for summer 2022, which runs from May – August every year. Registration usually opens around February for summer season.
- Cancellation requests must be addressed to the Registrar at email@example.com
- Registration fee refunds are subject to a forty-five dollar ($45) per swimmer administrative fee.
- Registrations cancelled before:
- October 1, 2021, will be refunded total registration fees paid, less the administrative fee.
- October 15, 2021, will be refunded total registration fees paid, less fees 2 weeks prorated and the administrative fee.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations requested after October 15, 2021.
- Cancellation due to medical reason will be refunded as below (Doctor’s note is required)
- Cancellation made before Nov 21, 2021 – 75% refunded
- Cancellation made between Nov 22, 2021 and Jan 15, 2022 – 50% refunded
- Cancellation made between Jan 16, 2022 and Mar 1, 2022 – 25% refunded
- No refund will be made for cancellation requested after Mar 1, 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the minimum swimming skills required to join the various Mantas programs?
For the Mini Mantas program, swimmers must be at least five years old. Swimmers must be comfortable in water and be able to listen and take directions from the coach.
To join the regular program, swimmers should be able to swim at least 25 meters unassisted.
New swimmers will be assessed prior to acceptance to the club to determine which swim group they could be placed into.
Are you accepting new swimmers?
Yes we are!
Can I choose my practice time and location? Can my child swim with his/her friend?
Parents and swimmers can rank their preference for training times. They will then be placed into groups of swimmers of similar age and ability.