2017-18 Winter Maintenance Registration
Winter maintenance registration is now open!
Please click below to link register online.
· 1st swimmer for 1st hour per week is $270.
· 2nd swimmer or 2nd hour per week is an additional $150.
· Annual Registration fee is $100 per swimmer for BCSSA. BCSSA form is required for swimmer who didn't participate in 2017 summer program, click here to download the form.
Note: Swimmer who is returning from 2017 summer don't have to pay this fee
Schedule & Location
The club will assign the swimmer to a lane and an hour based on age, experience and skill. Attempts will be made to keep siblings within the same hour or back to back hours.
More experienced swimmers will be assigned to Saturday morning and Sunday evening.
We will consider schedule based on the preference chosen in the registration form, so it is important you select your preference in order.
Saturday - CGBrown - between 7am and 9am (will include Mini Mantas)
Saturday - SFU - between 5:30pm and 7:30pm
Sunday - CGBrown - between 7am and 10am (will include Mini Mantas)
Sunday - SFU - between 5:30pm and 7:30pm.
· Written cancellation requests must be sent to the Registrar at email@example.com for confirmation
· Registration fee refunds are subject to a twenty-five dollar ($25) per swimmer administrative fee.
· Registrations cancelled before:
October 1, 2017, will be refunded total registration fees paid, less the administrative fee.
October 22, 2017, will be refunded total registration fees paid, less fees pro-rated weekly and the administrative fee.
· No refunds will be made for cancellations requested after October 22, 2017.
* Please send payment and BCSSA form to the following address:
Burnaby Mountain Mantas Swim Club
PO Box 44025 Kensington Square
Burnaby BC V5B 1S0
For any grouping and training related information, please contact our director of training.
For any registration related issue, please contact our registrar.